Thursday, January 10, 2013

By The Edges

my hand gripped loneliness and wandered through the orchard,
watching apples fall from trees...
the wind tasted like your lips
and it swept across my face and turned back the leaves
they made laughter on your tongue
and the music showered down on me in windfalls. 
a basket for the apples 
and I'm walking around under the guild 
of aimless thoughts of you
a gathering of moments that have fallen to memory.
bound by picture frames with silent smiles 
and now I have to hold you by the edges. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once you have identified your ideal customer, their needs, and presented your
USP in your marketing campaign, your company needs to live it.
Often that's what prospects do when you annoy them with your barketing. What do you think when a new potential supplier approaches you with the selling phrase, "I'm
as good as the one you use now".

Here is my website: check this out