Thursday, March 30, 2006

the hardest day...

it's the hardest day
some might say...when you have to say goodbye...
there's a candle burning,
on the table...and the wind comes and blows it away.

I've got your image in the mirror
the picture couldn't be drawn any clearer.
As I walk out of this house...I turn to say...

it's the hardest day
some might say...I think I found something out about you.
When the rain is falling...you're name I'm calling...
I've got something else to say.

You packed the car
and drove down the street...I could hear the radio.
They were playing sad songs,
about boys and heros...

I think that they were talking to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is Lina. I harangued your web address out of Paul. Paul is my best friend, so you must be a pretty nice peron too. I'm a poet myself, however I have yet to post any of my poetry (did you know that if you post it you can't publish it later?). Often times I make posts that are only available for "friends" to read. "Friends" meaning a list of people on my myspace.

Let me know if you want to discuss how much you dispise Ulysses (the incredible flying book).. or James Joyce for that matter.

Peace
~Lina